Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Vast Readership

...is hardly what I would call the few of you who do come here regularly to peruse the garbage that I post. That said, it's not like this site is really geared towards the general masses. But the point is, thanks to an awesome free service provided by Google, Inc., I am now able to track not only how many visitors I get, but all sorts of needlessly irrelevant information about said visitors! Guys, how AWESOME is that?



Check out all of this totally scientific looking data! I don't even know what a "bounce rate" is, but mine is rocking the house! I've also just been informed that this site is the VERY FIRST site that comes up when one googles "tohoku exposure." BOOYAH. And see that snazzy chart labeled "map overlay?" That badboy allows me to check out just where all these dozens (yes, that is plural) of hits are coming from.
Which brings me to my final point: I would like to give a shout-out to the wonderful state of Illinois for dominating the site traffic with over 68%! Now either Rob has a serious Internet addiction or I have some new fans in the Buffalo Grove region. I like to think that it is the latter. All of this leaves me with just one question, though: Who the f do I know Maryland? Hopefully it's this guy:



no way, no way, think you need a new one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in DC, maybe they added that into Maryland?

Joe G said...

Hey! I'm in Illinois too bearfucker.

Steve_Rogers said...

Yes Big Willie!