Saturday, June 7, 2008

Grand Opening

Welcome, everyone, to Northern Tohoku Exposure. For those for of you wondering what that exactly means, allow me to clarify; Tohoku is the general term used to refer to the 4 or 5 northernmost prefectures in Japan. Up until now I have been using group emails to relay personal updates, humorous stories and crazy anecdotes, but I have decided that this is a far easier method of conveying said information. This is not to say that I will not be sending out emails anymore, though. Think of this as a supplement, an ongoing personal opinion column, as it were. Links to my online photo album, blogs of friends, and as well as the occasion video or song that I have stumbled across can be found here, as well as an easier forum for those of you who wish to stay in contact with me. That said, I will do my best to post frequently and keep everyone amused and interested.

Without further ado, I would like to offer you a glimpse into the world of 1990s Japanese workout videos. I have it on good authority that one of my fellow teachers actually owns this entire series of videos. Seriously. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man... I try to tell myself that the Japanese are not THAT weird... but then this stuff pops up and I realize... yes they are...