Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SCIENCE!

So as I'm sure probably one of you out there noticed, it's been quite some time since my rast broggering. The reason is actually quite simple: I have been engaged in an extremely time-consuming chemistry experiment that has eaten up effectively every shred of free time I have.

But all of this effort has not been in vain. Through rigorous testing and retesting, strict adherence to the scientific method, and by taking advantage of every scientific fact that I my $120,000 education has left in my brain I have come to the following conclusion: Japanese sports drinks give me serious gas. No joke. The stuff goes right through me. It's actually pretty gross. Then again, I really don't know what I expected from a drink called "SWEAT."





there's a little black spot on the Sun today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Body Request sounds like a band.